Hi Felipe,

I hope that you are well.

Regarding a 7.1 Calc Guide, great news that you are starting on it. Let me know how I can assist you.

I have recently created a folder structure in NextCloud and drafted a major upgrade to Chapter 13 (Calc as a Database) to remove the macros and (hopefully) improve the description of the 12 Database functions. This was discussed at various Documentation Team meetings.

Regards,

Steve