I created a front matter file, which I can turn into a master doc with
needed links. I’m not at the computer to check, but I think it’s in the WiP
folder. I’ll do that tomorrow. (It’s late here.)

I have compiled the full book, but I did not use a master doc. I expect to
put it in the Published folder tomorrow.

Jean