Hello

I have had a look at the proposal for a new character style and I am inclined to agree with its
inclusion onto the template, but not italic.

I presume the choice of Liberation Mono font is to match the font used on the LO dialogs. If the
answer to this is yes, then the new character style should also be Liberation Mono regular and not
italic. There is enough of a difference between Liberation Mono and Liberation Sans for the
character stye to be noticed. An italic version looks too much like the Emphasis character style
already in use.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, Document Foundation