Hello Jean
I'll do it. Stay tuned.
Kind regards
Olivier

Em 19/02/2021 02:42, Jean Weber escreveu:
Thanks, Dave.
If someone will do this “cleanup” step, that would be great.
Milos? Olivier?
Jean

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 06:14 Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Just as a little reminder. Have these files been processed through Milos
Sramek's latest "odtclean.py" script:
https://github.com/milossramek/translation-scripts/tree/master/odtclean
Unless you have the facilities to run the script, I suggest you ask
Milos or Oliver to do this before publication.

Kind Regards
Dave

--
Olivier Hallot