I have now reviewed this chapter. It needed only one small but
significant change (from a note from Rob earlier in this thread), plus
a few trivial changes, mostly to improve page breaks. I propose to
publish it, if no one objects within 72 hours. Then I will compile the
full GS book and publish that.

Jean