Looking at the PDF, I see numbering errors on page 68, 212, 219, 242,
256, 281, 317. May be others that I didn't note.

Jean

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 8:54 PM Peter Schofield <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jean

The numbered lists did start at 1 when I put the files in the Published folder on NextCloud.
Also, there were no bad page breaks.
However, I will check my copy and see what happened.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, Document Foundation
psauthor@gmail.com