Le 2021-02-11 à 05 h 47, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hi Team!

I added the Guides covers for 7.1 in /Contributor Resources/Cover7.1/ on
the cloud.

The SVG file is the source of the cover image
The PNG files are hi-res (300DPI) image
The thumbnail is a 212x300 pixel thumbnail of the front cover
The ODT file is a sample file and can be used to start compiling the
respective guide.

Note: LibreOffice 7.1 drop the "Page Anchor" for images. There is only
anchors "To Paragraph", "To Character" and "As Character". The release
notes did not mention it clearly. The Writer and GS guides may need a
review on the subject.

Kind regards

Hi Olivier,

Coincidentally, I was about to ask for the location of the cover image
for 7.1 as I have a need for it for a local publicity ad. Could you tell
me if there is public location for the image file where members of the
public can access for their own download purposes ? Or give the full URL
to  /Contributor Resources/Cover7.1/

Thanks for the help.

Marc

--