Covers 7.1

Hi Team!

I added the Guides covers for 7.1 in /Contributor Resources/Cover7.1/ on
the cloud.

The SVG file is the source of the cover image
The PNG files are hi-res (300DPI) image
The thumbnail is a 212x300 pixel thumbnail of the front cover
The ODT file is a sample file and can be used to start compiling the
respective guide.

Note: LibreOffice 7.1 drop the "Page Anchor" for images. There is only
anchors "To Paragraph", "To Character" and "As Character". The release
notes did not mention it clearly. The Writer and GS guides may need a
review on the subject.

Kind regards

Hi Olivier,

Coincidentally, I was about to ask for the location of the cover image
for 7.1 as I have a need for it for a local publicity ad. Could you tell
me if there is public location for the image file where members of the
public can access for their own download purposes ? Or give the full URL
to  /Contributor Resources/Cover7.1/

Thanks for the help.

Marc

Hi Marc

[...]

I think you can share each file and folder of Nextcloud with a public
URL. Of course, in order to edit or change the contents you need to have
the proper permissions. For example this is the writer 7.1 cover in PNG
format

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sDZFyWWQmqrdwWr

If you open this link in a browser private session, you will be able to
download it but not edit it (Please check!!!!, who knows... Private
sessions are supposed to open clean sessions, no cookies)

Regards

Hi Olivier,

Thanks! And yes, it works as you describe it.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi, Olivier,

there is no "LibreOffice" anymore, from LO71 there is only "LibreOffice
Community" - shouldn't the covers reflect which actual product they refer
to?

Or do they refer to the LibreOffice spin-offs by the eco-system companies,
which have additional features and/or different appearance?

Lp, m.

V V čet., 11. feb. 2021 ob 11:48 je oseba Olivier Hallot <