Someone also needs to upload the files to the wiki,
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide

Jean

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 12:20 AM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi All

Excellent post. Thanks Peter and Mike for the nice reading.

To all, please add the link to your personal social network!

Kind regards
Olivier