Thank you Dave.

LO 7.1 is now installed in my Ubuntu virtual machine on my Mac mini.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 9 Feb 2021, at 11:30, Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> wrote:

On 09/02/2021 10:23, Peter Schofield wrote:
Can someone please give me the instructions on how to install
LibreOffice 7.1 onto an Ubuntu 20.04 system??? ASAP please!!!! I
have both the DEB and RPM packages downloaded from the LO website,
but having problems. I think I will have to use Terminal and
install LO 7.1 using the command line.

Regards Peter Schofield psauthor@gmail.com

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Install/Linux