HI Mike

Thanks for the offer on he blog post. Please go ahead.

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 08/02/2021 12:55, Mike Saunders escreveu:
Hello,

On 08.02.21 16:30, Olivier Hallot wrote:

Thank you for the Impress Guide

Yes, great work Peter and everyone else involved!

I'll publish it on the documentation website

Are you going to do a blogpost too, Olivier? Otherwise I'll try to do
one some point this week, or at least spread the word on social media,
Reddit etc...

Cheers,
Mike

--