Hi Peter

Thank you for the Impress Guide

I'll publish it on the documentation website

Kind regards

Em 08/02/2021 11:53, Peter Schofield escreveu:
The Impress Guide 7.0 has been published and is now available in the Published folder on
NextCloud.

The PDF files for all the chapters and the Impress Guide are now available in the IG PDF Files
folder on NextCloud.

I do not know how to make these files available on the LibreOffice website. Could someone with
the knowledge and access make these files available on the LibreOffice website.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

--