The Impress Guide 7.0 has been published and is now available in the Published folder on NextCloud.

The PDF files for all the chapters and the Impress Guide are now available in the IG PDF Files
folder on NextCloud.

I do not know how to make these files available on the LibreOffice website. Could someone with the
knowledge and access make these files available on the LibreOffice website.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com