So at the moment only Base chapter needs some love?
What is the status?

Lp, m.

V V ned., 22. nov. 2020 ob 08:56 je oseba Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
napisala:

Thank you to the people reviewing updated chapters of GS70.
I have taken Ch12 (HTML pages) to update. PeterS will do 6 (Impress)
and 7 (Draw).
Three other chapters still need to be updated: 8 (Base), 13 (Macros)
and 15 (Appendix A, Keyboard Shortcuts)