Hi,

I can review Calc Guide Chapter 13 (Calc as a Database) and get it back to
you all by next Thursday, 2/11.

Thanks!

Best,

Adam Lax
International Education Policy, MA
2015-2016 US Department of State Fulbright Scholar:
aplchinafulbright.weebly.com
Cell number- 301-758-1125

Steve Fanning <stevefanning@libreoffice.org> 于2021年2月4日周四 上午9:25写道:

Hello everybody.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting due to a prior
engagement.

I have inserted a comment in the documentation pad to reflect that the
revised Calc Guide Chapter 13 (Calc as a Database) is available for review.

Regards,

Steve