How do I get my iCloud Drive and my external hard drives to show in the Open dialog in LibreOffice.
I can open LO files in LibreOffice directly from iCloud IF I go to my iCloud Drive and double click
on the filename.

To be truthful, I am little puzzled by the Open and Save As dialogs in LO as there seems to be no
way to access external hard drives and internet storage. I have no problem accessing iCloud Drive
and my external drives in other applications on my Mac mini.

Some help would be appreciated.
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com