REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics:

Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.

See you later!

HI All
Dave Barton just reminded me that the scheduled meeting is for next week.

Sorry for the confusion

Olivier