Hi there,

my name is Vanessa Wilke. I finished my master studies on sustainable
tourism in 2020 and now I'm on parental leave. As Preetpal, I would like
to support LibreOffice, too.
It would be great, if you could give us some further information on how
to participate in this project.

I would love to help to create user manuals for any function of a
program (if needed) or to translate articles/manuals from German to
English or the other way around.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Vanessa