Want to be a part of GSoD 2021

Hi!

I am Preetpal Kaur, a final year student of CSE from Guru Nanak Dev
Engineering College. I am a past outreachy intern 2019, GSoC 2020
intern and mentor in GCI (Google-code in). I want to participate in a
season of docs this year. Can you please provide me with a small and
brief introduction to how to start with LibreOffice. Please!

Thanks, Regards

Hi there,

my name is Vanessa Wilke. I finished my master studies on sustainable
tourism in 2020 and now I'm on parental leave. As Preetpal, I would like
to support LibreOffice, too.
It would be great, if you could give us some further information on how
to participate in this project.

I would love to help to create user manuals for any function of a
program (if needed) or to translate articles/manuals from German to
English or the other way around.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Vanessa