Hello everyone,

Just uploaded a second review of the GS7013-GettingStartedWithMacros.

Must say that in my opinion, the chapter is very well written. I'm not
familiar with macros but I was able to have a good understanding of the
subject.

Just some few suggestions:

A few dialog titles are named slightly different in my LibreOffice, in
those cases I suggested a double check.
In figure 10, the related steps were inserted in the image, which in my
opinion is extremely helpful. And to whoever made this and have the source
file, Iḿ suggesting to insert the number of the step as well (just an
enhancement suggestion).

The Status Guide has been updated and the previous file was moved to the
Archive folder.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em qua., 20 de jan. de 2021 às 21:51, Felipe Viggiano <