Hi all,

A revision of a tutorial on python and LibreOffice is present in

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Contributor%20Resources&fileid=81380

The tutorial is intended for those who start exploring macro codes written in python. It covers the relation between LibreOffice and python, (embedded/PyUno), contains sample code for writer, calc, base, XML extraction, a debug printer. It explores supplied python macros, and along the way touches upon specific python basics. In the end the follower will have a first impression of the functionality that can be achieved with python, and a basic set of macro utilities to continue writing macros.

It is not a tutorial on how to write python code.

I believe it is an extension to existing documentation on this subject, a bundled set of information to go from ignorant to prepared to start.

Of course I am open to receive comments.

Peter Heijink