Hi Team,

I finished the second review of Chapter 4, Getting Started with Writer. The
reviewed file is in the WIP folder and the previous version is in the
Archived folder.I made a few changes and left some comments for
consideration during the final edit. All changes were recorded using the
Record Track Changes feature.

I believe the chapter is ready for final edit and publication.

Rafael Lima

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:56 AM Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.lima@gmail.com>