Hello Olivier

Will look at your comments late next week and then get the chapter ready for publishing.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

On 24 Jan 2021, at 14:22, Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi All.

Chapter IG7011 reviewed.

Comments
Since a few years, Draw and Impress handle documents with Pages and
Slides respectively. In the revised chapter I put comments where I think
this need to be disambiguate. The word Page is also used in dialogs and
in printer matters, so there is no automatic change slide <-> page.

Many (almost all) "Definition term" paragraph styles where masked by
"Strong Emphasis" char style. Cleaned.

endash for dialog title "Options - LibreOffice"

Control file updated

Kind regards

Olivier