The following chapters for the Impress Guide 7.0 have been published and are in the Published
folder:
IG7000 Preface
IG7001 Chapter 1 Introducing Impress
IG7002 Master Slides, styles, and Templates

The following chapters have not been reviewed and are in the Work In Progress folder
IG7010 Chapter 10 Saving Slide Shows, Printing, E-mailing, and Exporting
IG7011 Setting Up and Customising Impress
IG7012 Appendix A Keyboard Shortcuts.
Can someone review these chapters ASAP so that I can publish the chapters.

The remaining chapters will be published this week, after I have checked them with a final edit.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com