Hello everyone,

Just uploaded a second review of the GS7011-ImagesAndGraphics on the WIP
folder.
The previous file was moved to the Archive folder.

I have also checked out the GS-7013-GettingStartedWithMacros for a second
review. Expecting to return it by next Wednesday (27JAN2021).

All the changes were made in the Guide Status.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano