I've published several chapters of Getting Started 7.0 after updating
from second review, but I've failed to mention all of them
individually on the list. The Guide Status spreadsheet is up to date,
and reviewed files are in the Archive folder.
Looking forward to receiving the second reviews for the final few
chapters. Thanks for all the good work, team!

JwN