GS7010-PrintExportEmailSign - Second Review

Hello everyone,

The second review of GS7010-PrintExportEmailSign is now available in the
WIP folder.
I've moved the previous one to the Archive folder and updated the Guide
Status spreadsheet.

I updated some screenshots to reflect the changes in 7.0. I also left some
comments in the document for the final edit. Since this is my very first
review, I would appreciate any feedback and advice.

Regards,
Winston Tjong

Good job, including some good suggestions, which I have actioned.
Thanks especially for the new screenshots.
You seem to be doing everything right. Glad to have you on the team!
Jean

Thank you, Jean!
Winston