Hello Everyone!

I finished my second review of GS7015-KeyboardShortcuts. It is now in the
WIP folder. I moved the previous version to the Archive folder.

I added a few comments with minor suggestions during the final edit. I
believe the chapter is ready for publication.

Regards,
Rafael

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:46 AM Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.lima@gmail.com>