No worries. Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense now.  I’ll try to
fix them.

Regards,
Winston

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 5:10 PM Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

When I updated the chapter, I cropped those two figures within Writer
instead of doing the cropping properly in another program (I use
Preview in macOS) and importing the result into the Writer file.
That's probably what's caused the problem and is a good lesson to me
to not do that the wrong way. (I often do it in early drafts, when I'm
in a hurry, and then fix the images later, but obviously I failed this
time.)
Sorry! And thanks for catching those.
Jean