Hi, guys. I am helping in the translation to Spanish of Calc Guide 6.2

In chapter 7 about Functions and Formulas (page 244) there is a sentence like this:

«This case-insensitivity also applies to the regular expression structures ([:lower:]) and ([:upper:]), which match characters irrespective of case.»

But these structures [:lower:] and [:upper:] are not described in ICU project, which is the source for regex in Calc. Maybe I am mistaken, but I think that sentence must be go off. At least in the Spanish 6.2 (and later) version I'm planning no to include it, unless some one advice me against it.

Celia
--
_Ego sum in porta limine._