I’ve seen that happen occasionally with various images on macOS as well. I
have no idea what causes it and never tried to find out. Not much help!
Jean

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 09:25 W T <winstontjong@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

I am currently reviewing GS7010-PrintExportEmailSign and have a question.

At the top of page 8, there is a screenshot for Figure 3. Printing a
selection of text.
When I use the LibreOffice online, the screenshot looks fine as shown here:
https://snipboard.io/rhmEOo.jpg

But when I use the Windows desktop version of LibreOffice Writer (version
7.0.4.2 (x64)) the image looks stretched and cropped as shown here:
https://snipboard.io/hxWyAY.jpg

Has anyone had the same experience?  Is this a bug on the Windows version
of LO Writer?

Thank you.

Winston Tjong