Hello!

I came across the LibreOffice Docs Team while looking for projects to
contribute to and to gain experience with documentation. Admittedly, I am
not too familiar with LibreOffice yet but I am in the process of learning.
Right now I think the way I could be most helpful would be to edit and
review content, although I am willing to do other tasks if necessary. I am
a beginner at this, although I do have a Technical Communicator
certification from the Society for Technical Communication.
Are there any tasks you could use some help with?

Thanks,
Nick Stevens