Hello Everyone!

I finished my second review of GS7014-CustomizingLO. It is now in the WIP
folder. I moved the previous version to the Archive folder.

I basically made minor changes in the text and formatting (all changes were
recorded using Record Track Changes).

However, there is one change worth mentioning: I updated Figure 8 because
LO now recommends icons with 24 x 24 pixels instead of 16 x 16. Because I
took the screenshot using Ubuntu, maybe Jean will want to update it using
Windows in his final edit, since all other screenshots were taken on the
Windows version.

Cheers,
Rafael

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:00 PM Rafael Lima <rafael.palma.lima@gmail.com>