Second Review - GS7014-CustomizingLO

Hi Team,

I am checking out the file GS7014-CustomizingLO_02-JHW-KK-JHW-20201122 for
a second review.

I expect to return it on Wednesday.

Rafael Lima

Hello Everyone!

I finished my second review of GS7014-CustomizingLO. It is now in the WIP
folder. I moved the previous version to the Archive folder.

I basically made minor changes in the text and formatting (all changes were
recorded using Record Track Changes).

However, there is one change worth mentioning: I updated Figure 8 because
LO now recommends icons with 24 x 24 pixels instead of 16 x 16. Because I
took the screenshot using Ubuntu, maybe Jean will want to update it using
Windows in his final edit, since all other screenshots were taken on the
Windows version.

Cheers,
Rafael