GS7002 is in the WIP folder after a second review.

Tracked changes include:

   - replacing screenshots with Windows 10 versions as needed
   - alt texts now show the name of dialogs/figures for screen reader
   accessibility
   - minor character and paragraph style updates
   - revised AutoCorrect section for concision and less emphasis on
   "annoyance"
   - minor grammatical and spelling errors

I noticed some of the discussed Spell checking features don't seem to work
as expected. I will investigate further and send a Bugzilla report to the
dev team if needed.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 12:56 PM Colleen Hayes <colleenannhayes@gmail.com>