Help page additional sorting options

Hello all,
I hope I am reporting in the right place. One of the German-speaking LibreOffice colleagues told me that I should contact the English-speaking document team.

On the helppage from calc "Sets additional sorting options." I'm missing two option points.
https://help.libreoffice.org/7.0/en-US/text/scalc/01/12030200.html

Between: "Enable natural sort" and "Copy sort results to:" we have two more options:

- Include boundary column(s)/row(s) containing only comments
My first suggestion for a help text:
Border columns (for sorting rows) or border rows (for sorting columns) of a sorting area are not sorted by default if they are empty.
If you have only entered a comment in a cell of a column or row, you can use this option to ensure that the column or row is also sorted.

- Include boundary column(s)/row(s) containing only images
My first suggestion for a help text:
Border columns (for sorting rows) or border rows (for sorting columns) of a sorting area are not sorted by default if they are empty.

If you have only entered a image in a cell of a column or row, you can use this option to ensure that the column or row is also sorted.

The problem here is that if you set the sorting from left to right (sort columns) in the options, the option command should actually be called border rows and not border columns. With the option Column labels, this is switched over interactively immediately. Should I report this as a bug in bugzilla or is this also correct here?

Another problem on the same help page:
The option item at the very bottom: Data area!
This data area is not displayed for me. I don't know if this used to be there in the options window. Now at least I couldn't find the data area.
Either this should be out of the help documentation, or I have to report a bug that the data area is missing.

Have a good Sunday and a successful week. Stay healthy

With kind regards

Jürgen Kirsten

Hi Jürgen,

Thanks for spotting that!

I have had a quick look at the page you mention and agree with your observations. I think that the help text needs correcting.

What is needed is a bug report in our Bugzilla system, which we use to properly investigate and progress such issues. Are you able to raise one of those?

Regards,

Steve Fanning