Hi Dave,

Copy/paste:

On 30-12-2020 14:45, Rafael Lima wrote:
Hi Rob!

I was taking a look at the GS7008-GettingStartedWithBase_01-RW.odt file and
it seems you have not updated the template and the version numbers in the
File Properties fields. You also have to update the list of contributors'
names.

The new template is in the following Nextcloud folder:
/English/Contributor Resources/LibreOffice_7.x_Template.ott

Now I'm really confused!

/Rob