Hi Rob,
How are you going with the images in this chapter?
Thanks!
Jean

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 10:29 PM Rob Westein <rwestein@planet.nl> wrote:

Hi Jean,

OK, I will return the document next Friday or sooner.
/Rob

On 28-12-2020 21:06, Jean Weber wrote:
Rob,
If you can replace the poor quality images quickly, that would be great.
Fixing the difference in icon sets is IMO less urgent because many other
chapters are also inconsistent, but still worth doing. Thanks!

Jean