Hello Winston

Welcome to the team. From the interest areas you mention, what will be
your first choice?

Also, to get access to the cloud, please send me in private your login
you got from

https:/user.documentfoundation.org

Looking forward to hear you
Kind regards
Olivier

Em 08/01/2021 14:39, W T escreveu:
Hello Everyone,

I'm Winston from the Bay Area, California and a newcomer to LibreOffice. I
am interested in contributing to the Documentation Team projects.

My background has mostly been in software development (C++/Windows) and I
have recently developed a growing interest in technical writing. I have
taken some courses in technical writing and would like to improve my
writing skills. My areas of interest include user guides, help, how-tos,
and API documentation.

I have access to the documentation mailing list archives and read through
some of them. If anyone can give me some guidance on how to start getting
my feet wet I would really appreciate it. I would also like to request
access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder on TDF NextCloud.

Thank you and I look forward to working with all of you.

Regards,

Winston Tjong

--
Olivier Hallot