Hello Everyone,

I'm Winston from the Bay Area, California and a newcomer to LibreOffice. I
am interested in contributing to the Documentation Team projects.

My background has mostly been in software development (C++/Windows) and I
have recently developed a growing interest in technical writing. I have
taken some courses in technical writing and would like to improve my
writing skills. My areas of interest include user guides, help, how-tos,
and API documentation.

I have access to the documentation mailing list archives and read through
some of them. If anyone can give me some guidance on how to start getting
my feet wet I would really appreciate it. I would also like to request
access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder on TDF NextCloud.

Thank you and I look forward to working with all of you.

Regards,

Winston Tjong