Hi Paul

Thank you in advance for the the volunteer work you are offering to the
LibreOffice Community.

Do you have a specific topic you want to work on? And what kind of tasks
you imagine writing about?

In the meantime, please have a look at our wiki, you may find some
reading interesting for improvements.

https://wiki.documentfoundaiton.org

Looking forward to hear your

Kind regards