Dear Documentation Team,

I'd like to volunteer to assist with writing tasks on LibreOffice. I work
in an IT Department for a large South African multinational and am based in
Johannesburg. I've worked mainly as a project manager and have been using
LO for the past ten years (mainly Writer and Calc). I studied English as a
major and taught the subject at high school level for a number of years. I
would very much like to sharpen my English skills while doing something
useful.

I am available on a part-time basis only though.

Please consider my request kindly. I thank you for this opportunity and
look forward to hearing from you.

--
Kind regards,

Paul Francis