Hi all,

Olivier Hallot schrieb am 04.01.2021 um 02:20:
Hi Regina

Em 03/01/2021 12:05, Regina Henschel escreveu:

I'm going to write a Wiki article "Working with the Markup of an ODF
File". Do you have a suggestion, where to put it?

Documentation/ODFMarkup

Later we add an entry in the Documentation entry page of the wiki (and
Development too), do proper categorization for quick search and enable
translation.

I have created https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ODF_Markup
now. As always, improvements are welcome. Also, in case you need further information in regard to that topic, please ask. I will add them (in case I know the answer).

Kind regards
Regina