Leaving the team

Hello LibreOffice Documentation Team!

Although my time has been short and sporadic, I appreciated learning from
this team and having the chance to peek into technical writing. Since I no
longer have the time to properly contribute, I've decided to leave.

Wishing you all happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Annie

Hi Annie,

Hello LibreOffice Documentation Team!

Although my time has been short and sporadic, I appreciated learning from
this team and having the chance to peek into technical writing. Since I no
longer have the time to properly contribute, I've decided to leave.

Thanks a lot for your contributions and we are pleased you enjoyed
participating to the project :slight_smile:

Wishing you all happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Thank you and all the best for 2021 for you and your beloved!
Cheers
Sophie