Hi Annie,
Le 31/12/2020 à 21:50, Annie Nguyen a écrit :
Hello LibreOffice Documentation Team!

Although my time has been short and sporadic, I appreciated learning from
this team and having the chance to peek into technical writing. Since I no
longer have the time to properly contribute, I've decided to leave.

Thanks a lot for your contributions and we are pleased you enjoyed
participating to the project :)

Wishing you all happy holidays and a wonderful New Year!

Thank you and all the best for 2021 for you and your beloved!
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org