On 4.1.2021 12.54, Steve Fanning wrote:
Hi Ilmari,

Could you give me some advice with regards to the wiki please?

I am in the process of updating Chapter 13 of the Calc Guide to change its emphasis away from macro programming. There are some useful LibreOffice Basic macro code snippets which are to be removed from the document, but I do not want to lose them completely. Therefore, I propose to add them to the wiki – the page at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros/Calc seems a good place to start.

Two questions arise:

1. Can I view a list of all the pages currently in the
    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros/Calc area?

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:PrefixIndex?prefix=Macros%2FCalc&namespace=0

2. What would be the best material for me to read to understand the
    markup that should be included to format the code snippets nicely?

I think we found that lang set to vbnet is the best for syntax highlighting, so put your code inside a block like:

<syntaxhighlight lang="vbnet">
</syntaxhighlight>

Ilmari