Hi Ilmari,

Could you give me some advice with regards to the wiki please?

I am in the process of updating Chapter 13 of the Calc Guide to change its emphasis away from macro programming. There are some useful LibreOffice Basic macro code snippets which are to be removed from the document, but I do not want to lose them completely. Therefore, I propose to add them to the wiki – the page at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros/Calc seems a good place to start.

Two questions arise:

1. Can I view a list of all the pages currently in the
   https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Macros/Calc area?
2. What would be the best material for me to read to understand the
   markup that should be included to format the code snippets nicely?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve