Hi Dan,

On 1/3/21 8:33 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:
Two questions:

1) What are the OS that this will work with?
The procedure described below is OS independent (in this new version of
the "cleaning" procedure the odtclean.py script is not required, which
is a significant simplification)

2) Where are the directions on how to use it?

LoGuidesStyles.oxt is a simple extension and should be installed as any
other extension. Its usage is described on
https://github.com/milossramek/translation-scripts/tree/master/odtclean
in the last section:

The extension can be used to |Highlight Character Styles| and to |Reset
Character Styles|. These functions can be accessed either using a tool
bar |Add On 2| or in |Tools > Add-Ons|.

The rest is described below.

Milos

Dan