All,

Best wishes to all for 2021.

I want to report that I have completed an initial review of all the pages of the Calc Functions wiki area that were updated by Ronnie Gandhi during his GSOD20 project. My comments can be found on the Discussion tabs of relevant pages.

I will be spending some time during the coming weeks (and months probably) further improving these wiki pages. This work will include actioning the comments raised and completing any pages that Ronnie did not have time to address.

Regards,

Steve