Status of Getting Started Guide

With the "festive season" upon us (even if we can't travel), I don't
expect to see any further work being done on the GS Guide - though it
would be welcome if someone isn't otherwise occupied and wants to work
on it. Two chapters are still checked out for updating; I hope to see
a first draft in early January. Many other chapters are awaiting a
second review.

I hope everyone is well and stays well. I live in a safe place, so I'm
not going anywhere in the next few months.

Jean

Hello Jean

Chapter 7 GS with Draw will be ready in a few days with a slight delay for Christmas.
I shall then be updating the Draw Guide itself to 7.0 and that should be complete end of January.
I will look at Chapter 6 GS with Impress and let you know.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com