Hi Martin,

thank you for returning back to the issue!

Meanwhile I've thought a lot about "labor division" in the case of
cleaning.

Perhaps it would be best if the manual style cleaning (as described on
https://github.com/milossramek/translation-scripts/tree/master/odtclean)
would become one of the duties of the author, who prepares the published
files (but the list of their duties is already quite long now) and
preparation of the files in the Cleaned directory by running the script
(once a guide is published) would be a task for somebody else (me for
now). I think that it should not be among the author's duties, since I
think that running a python script on Windows for a non-developer is not
an easy task (I would, e. g. install the Windows-for-Linux subsystem and
install Ubuntu there :D ).

If we agree to add the  "Cleaned" directory (in my text below I
suggested "Prepared for translation", but "Cleaned is perhaps better), I
would create it in the 7.0 version of the Calc guide and Math guide,
which are already published, and do both the manual and script cleaning.

Milos